Action Community Management is a Full Service Management Company that wants to help you enhance the value of your home and your community.
- Assist the client prepare the annual budget
- Prepare a mailing to all owners of the approved budget if requested
- Prepare and submit a Year to Date Budget vs Actual Income and Expense on a monthly basis as part of the financial report to the board
- Prepare and maintain financial books
- Prepare a summary of all receipts and disbursements for the month
- Receive, review and approve vendor invoices and other bills, and prepare checks for payment and subsequent mailing
- Collect all assessments as they become due and payable, deposit all cash receipts into the Clients bank accounts, maintained at a FDIC insured backing institution
- Maintain a record of homeowner dues and receipts, and provide the client with a monthly delinquency report. Send out monthly late notices
- Assist the clients legal counsel, as necessary, to initiate required legal action consists with the Association By-Laws, Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions.
- Assist in the enforcement of the covenants, rules and regulations, and architectural control provisions of the association
- Receive and investigate significant complains regarding rule violations, and report all such violations to client for appropriate follow up
- Assist and advise the client in the preparation of general correspondence between residents, owners, contractors, etc. Keep a record of all client correspondence received or issued.
- Assist the Client in the procurement of insurance coverage, as well as the processing of insurance claims.
- Assist the client in coordinating general membership meetings, including the Annual Meeting.
- Attend Board meetings and implement the decisions of the Board of Directors
- Prepare and update homeowner directory as requested by the client.
- Assist the client in a competitive bidding process for non-emergency services, and provide input in the selection of contractors and in developing contract specifications.
- Obtain from each contractor relevant certificates of insurance.
- Direct contractors providing recurring services, and monitor specific contractor performance to ensure substantial compliance with contract specifications.
- Perform regular site inspections in order to maintain a satisfactory knowledge of the condition of the property and performance of the client’s contractors.
- Receive service requests for repairs or maintenance of property and report trends in service requests to client.
- Arrange for prompt and satisfactory response to emergency service requests.
- Advise client of major problems or trends in maintenance service requests as they occur.
- Handle any problem, which may arise on a responsive individual basis. Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, with after hour’s emergency service 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.