Action Community Management is a Full Service Management Company that wants to help you enhance the value of your home and your community.
- Assist in the enforcement of the covenants, rules and regulations, and architectural control provisions of the association
- Receive and investigate significant complaints regarding rule violations, and report all such violations to client for appropriate follow up.
- Assist and advise the client in the preparation of general correspondence between residents, owners, contractors, etc. Keep a record of all client correspondence received or issued.
- Assist the Client in the procurement of insurance coverage, as well as the processing of insurance claims.
- Assist the client in coordinating general membership meetings, including the Annual Meeting.
- Attend Board meetings and implement the decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Prepare and update homeowner directory as requested by the client.