Financial Management Services
Action Community Management is a Full Service Management Company that wants to help you enhance the value of your home and your community.
- Assist the client prepare the annual budget
- Prepare a mailing to all owners of the approved budget if requested
- Prepare and submit a Year to Date Budget vs Actual Income and Expense on a monthly basis as part of the financial report to the board
- Prepare and maintain financial books
- Prepare a summary of all receipts and disbursements for the month
- Receive, review and approve vendor invoices and other bills, and prepare checks for payment and subsequent mailing
- Collect all assessments as they become due and payable, deposit all cash receipts into the Clients bank accounts, maintained at a FDIC insured backing institution
- Maintain a record of homeowner dues and receipts, and provide the client with a monthly delinquency report. Send out monthly late notices
- Assist the clients legal counsel, as necessary, to initiate required legal action consists with the Association By-Laws, Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions.